Score Draw respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Website. Personal
information about you may be collected when you visit our Website either by the
automatic operation of tracking devices (see the section on 'cookies' below) or
where we expressly request your personal information.
Any personal information that we request will be used for the following purposes
1. To fulfil any service you might request, in which case we may disclose information
to third parties solely for the purpose of fulfilling your request;
2. To improve the quality of our Website and the services that we provide to you;
3. To send to you marketing information relating to new products or services or
to notify you of changes to our Website. If you do not wish to receive any marketing
information you may use the 'opt out' feature described below;
4. To monitor your use of our Website; and
5. To aggregate statistics about customers, traffic patterns and related site information
in an anonymous form.
We will treat your personal information in accordance with the United Kingdom's
Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass on your details to any other company.
Your personal data will be stored in the United Kingdom.
You have the right as an individual to find out what personal information we hold
about you and to request that we correct any errors in your personal information.
Also, you may request that we do not use your personal information.
What are the benefits to me of Score Draw collecting my information?
Collecting this information will help Score Draw to achieve the following:
1. To allow Score Draw to fulfil services requested by you;
2. To help us create Website content more relevant to you;
3. To make improvements to our Website;
4. To assess general trends within the Website and its use; and
5. Where you have given us your permission, to alert you to new products, special
offers, updated information and other new services that Score Draw considers to
be of interest to you.
How do I 'opt in'?
You may opt in for the receipt of our marketing information by completing the form
on the homepage. If you wish to withdraw your permission at any other time you may
do so by contacting Score Draw through the Contact' section of this web site.
How do I amend information about myself?
You may request that we amend any of your personal information that we hold by contacting
us using through the Contact' section of this Website.
A computer cookie is a small file that resides on your computer's hard drive that
allows us to improve the quality of your visit to our Website. If your browser permits
it, you may set your computer to reject our cookies although this may affect the
quality of your visit to our Website. For example, it may take longer for your computer
to display any page of our site.